Indian Head Massage 40 minutes £20
The origins of Indian Head Massage lie in Ayurveda medicine, an ancient form of Indian healing.
The concept was developed by Indian women, using different oils to keep their hair strong and in great condition.
Indian barbers then developed these techniques for their male clients to invigorate the scalp and head.
These techniques are now passed down throughout families from generation to generation and the massage is part of daily life.
Traditionally the massage was focused on the head and scalp, modern versions now incorporate the neck, upper back, shoulders, upper arms and face.
Massage and acupressure techniques manipulate the soft tissue in these areas, working not only on a physical level, but on an emotional one too – bringing energy levels and the whole body back into balance.
The head, more than any other part of the body, represents who we are. If our head feels good, we feel good.
This treatment is given in a seated position to gain optimum benefit for the client.
- Relief from built up tension in the shoulders and neck area.
- Relief from eye strain, tension headaches and sinusitis
- Boosts overall immunity
- Improves circulation and promotes hair growth
- Increases energy levels
- Helps with insomnia and fatigue
- Improves concentration, eases mental tiredness
- Releases anxiety and stress
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Stimulates and improves the circulation of the lymphatic systems, disposing of toxins from the body
- Releases stagnant energy, re-balancing the chakras
- Promotes feelings of calm, clarity and well-being
Natural Face Lift Massage 60 minutes £32
A non-invasive holistic approach to a face lift! No need for needles or surgery.
Over time our skin loses its elasticity and suppleness. We gain more expression lines and wrinkles.
This therapy combines the traditional massage techniques of Anma, a Japanese massage system and Ayurveda an ancient Indian healing method.
This treatment starts with a relaxing neck, shoulder and head massage which increases blood flow to the face.
16 acupressure points are then stimulated to assist the flow of energy through the meridian pathways of the face, releasing any blockages and balancing the flow of energy to the rest of the body.
The series of facial massage techniques which follow, stimulate muscles, relieve any facial tension and release any ‘stuck’ connective tissues.
These movements also encourage the face to absorb and accept these changes, assisting in the regeneration of the facial tissues.
The many benefits;
- Tones, lifts and tightens the skin and facial muscles
- Releases any tension in the face and jaw
- Stimulates cellular activity
- Eliminates toxins by aiding lymphatic circulation
- Aids the removal of dead skin cells
- Boosts blood circulation
- Promotes skin flexibility, suppleness and softness
- Reduces stress symptoms such as headaches and eye strain
- Promotes mental and physical relaxation
- Helps maintain a fresh youthful appearance!
Thai Foot Massage 50 minutes £25
Traditional Thai Foot massage is a powerful ancient holistic healing technique.
Its roots lie in Indian Ayurveda medicine, from where it was brought to Thailand more than 2000 years ago.
For centuries it was performed by Buddhist monks as an integral part of Thai medicine.
Today is it practised everywhere in Thailand as a popular therapeutic treatment.
Thai foot massage concentrates on the lower legs and feet.
Using hands, fingers, thumbs, knuckles and a massage stick, pressure is applied to stimulate reflex points.
By massaging and physically stretching muscles and joints, the SEN lines (energy lines) are opened up. This releases any blocked energy and encourages the body to restore to a natural healthy balance.
The aim is to provide a unique feeling of relaxation and well-being
** Please do not book this treatment if you have any kind of foot infection**
- Improves circulation in the legs and feet
- Stimulates the lymphatic system aiding the removal of toxins
- Helps boosts the immune system
- Improves flexibility in the feet and ankles
- Encourages physical healing
- Aids relaxation and reduces stress
- Helps with insomnia
- Massages and relieves foot and calf muscles – great for all you runners out there!
Access Consciousness 70 minutes £35
Founded in the USA by Gary Douglas this is a unique and dynamic therapy which is now practised in 173 countries around the world.
This deeply relaxing therapy work on 32 points (bars of energy) around the head.
Each point represents different areas of our lives and we store all our thoughts, feelings, beliefs and emotions in these points.
A few examples of these points are health/healing, money (financial situations), sexuality, communication and creativity.
During a session each set of points (bars) are gently held in turn, releasing any energy which is stuck and no longer supporting you.
Sometimes the mind can get too cluttered and full, making it difficult to focus and make balanced, positive decisions, leaving us confused, worn out and unhappy.
Having your ‘bars’ run is comparable to re-booting your computer when it gets stuck with too much information or too many clicks!
Clearing out all the old energy not only makes room for new positive thoughts and ideas, but also has many more benefits:
- Reduces stress symptoms
- Aids deep physical and mental relaxation
- Helps with insomnia
- Promotes feelings of clarity and well-being
- Releases stagnant energy
- Increases energy levels
To book any of the above treatments please contact me to arrange a suitable time.