RETREAT BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The deposit is non-refundable
- The balance of the money is due 6 weeks before the start of the weekend
- If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Lemon Tree Yoga reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- If unfortunately you need to cancel, the following charges will apply.
6 weeks notice or more– 50% of the payment will be refunded minus the deposit.
Less than 6 weeks notice – no refunds will be given – the full amount is payable.
- It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance which provides cancellation cover.
Elizabeth Hawkins at Lemon Tree Yoga does not accept liabilty for:
- Illness of participants or close relatives
- Civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems due to transport, staff cancellations or other events beyond her control.
- Loss or damage to personal property on the weekend.
- Injury sustained on the weekend.
- Medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the weekend.
Medical Conditions & Injuries
- If you have had any major physical or emotional illnesses within the past 5 years, or are under medical or psychiatric supervision, you must notify Lemon Tree Yoga at the time of booking, and where appropriate, enclose a Doctor’s certificate of fitness to participate. LemonTree Yoga reserves the right to ask for a doctors certificate if deemed necessary.
- Please list ANY other medical conditions/injuries on the booking form – this is to help me help you, as certain yoga postures and breathing exercises are contra-indicated for certain medical conditions.
- Separate forms will need to be filled in on the weekend for holistic therapies.
By participating in a LemonTree Yoga retreat you take full responsibility for your own health and wellbeing and you will undertake not to push yourself beyond your limits.
- House Rules at The Tree
- The customer shall only use property for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to LemonTree Yoga, The Tree Relaxation centre and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- Lemon Tree Yoga reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Lemon Tree Yoga shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- No Candles or naked flames to be used in any of the guest rooms
- Only wine purchased at The Tree may be consumed at the table as The Tree is a licensed premise. A corkage fee of £5 is charged for any alcohol consumed which isn’t purchased there.
- The Tree has a strict NO smoking policy within the house. This includes vapour cigarettes.
- There is no TV licence at The Tree therefore guests are not covered for using laptops etc for TV.
All information gathered at time of booking is treated as confidential and is NOT shared with a third party.
Your data is kept for 7 years after your last booking with LemonTree Yoga, as stipulated by my insurance company.
By booking on this retreat you are agreeing that your email and phone number can be used by LemonTree Yoga to inform you of any changes and any service updates relating directly to the yoga service you have booked and for new yoga services that may be of interest to you.
For email service updates I use a secure permission-based email system called Mailchimp. Once you receive an email from LemonTree Yoga via Mailchimp you will have the option to change your subscription preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
By booking to attend this retreat you consent to LemonTree Yoga using your personal details for reasons stated above. This is to enable LemonTree Yoga to process your booking and keep a central, secure record of your details. This information will be stored securely whilst you are an active customer of LemonTree Yoga and then for 7 years after, for insurance purposes.